Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I miss my partner!

So before I write this, I want to preface this by saying that Jes, you should not take this to mean that I am mad at you or anything. I just miss you is all and have been having a sad week doing all these crazy things without you! It's an ode to Jes, my education partner who decided to stay home with her new little one Ellie. Here's a look back at our fun "work" times! I'm sure we'll still have tons of fun times outside of work. :)

We've had a lot of fun field trips.....


And a lot of cute kids that come to visit us.....






Thanks for helping me keep my cool when CRAZY people show up on trips....


And when crazy kids drive us CRAZY and we pout....






We've enjoyed a lot of fun, but dorky marine science stuff....





And some crazy overnight, week-long trips with high school students (gasp).....



Thanks for going to meetings, conferences, and workshops with me and making them fun!....




But mostly just for making me laugh at work and being a member of the crazy education team!.....













The ed team isn't the same without you, Sarge!



Love ya,


Cap'n :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, that's a sweet ode to jes! :)

Jes said...

Oh my gosh. That is hands-down the sweetest thing I have ever read. And thank gawd I did not put on makeup because I'm crying like a frikkin' baby over here!!!

Well, just so you know - I miss you too and think about all those fun things every single day. I'll NEVER find another job like that, because what made it so great was working with you :)

Hang in there - and I can't wait until our next get together!!!! :D