VIMS has redone their website. Check it out! I think it looks really nice.
http://www.vims.edu/
They even chose some famous photography for some of the pages - some that Amber or I took. You'll have to refresh some of the main pages to see if you can find Amber's waders picture and her glow in the dark beaker picture; or my pictures of kids seining or Bob's picture of the canoes. It's really cool that they are using some of our education photographs on the VIMS site.
Also, they did a really awesome job with this cool page - even though they spelled her name wrong! Check it out. Hopefully the NERRS page will be next to get redone.
:)
1 comment:
I JUST NOW saw the new site. HAHAHA. I can't believe I haven't seen it before now. It looks great! And are you SURE that isn't my beaker photo??? ;)
Post a Comment