So some of you know that I had never made a gingerbread house before and all of a sudden this year I decided it was the year to do it! I actually had a kit last year but just things got in the way and I ended up throwing it away. So this year, looked and looked for a kit and couldn't find one, but Sunday while shopping with Sarah we found one for $1.99! Of course, I snapped it up and took it home. Jared came over last night and we put it together. Very fun and it turned out really cute. We'll see if all the pieces are still intact when I get home today. Next year, maybe I'll try and make one from scratch!
2 comments:
I was just thinking about when you said "2010 is the year!" and now I'm laughing that its the year of the gingerbread house, haha.
hahaha I'm mostly laughing at Sarah F's comment since yeah, not exactly what I would be hoping for for 2010. You're funny though :)
Post a Comment