Picture of my lovely new table runner that the amazingly crafty Andrea McNeely made for me for Christmas. I think it was a premonition of the snow that we got last night. Wanted to show off Andrea's craftiness and my new "tablescape" hahahha to Carolyn at work.

1 comment:
a) I am loving the photo blog.
b) Yay for my crafts making it in there. I want to elaborate for your readers what a cheap and resourceful project this was because that was the main reason I was so proud of it...though it is pretty cute. Felt I had for about 5 years but wasn't very expensive to begin with. Buttons from a button jar I picked up at a Goodwill-like store some years ago for like a nickle (entire jar). Thread that matched the background for buttons out of a sewing kit thrown into a Freshman survival kit I got back in college. Embroidery thread someone gave me when getting rid of their stuff. And some extra beads left over from some necklaces and earrings I made. I'm really going to work on trying to use/reuse more stuff in my crafts because it was fun and just a good use of materials!
Post a Comment