
It's day 4 and I'm already posting late. I think I just need to get into the hang out doing this everyday. #4 comes from a day trip down to Nauticus - very cool museum if you haven't been there before and they have a fun National Geographic Pirates exhibit there until April. I thought it was done very well for a traveling exhibit which sometimes they just aren't that great. Even got to touch real pirate treasure! :)
But this picture isn't from the Pirate exhibit, it's from the main museum. Playing in the submersible and trying to pick up things from the ocean floor. Very good hands-on exhibit although it proved difficult to pick things up.
2 comments:
Just a thought, but maybe you could set your blogger up so you can post directly from your phone like you do for FB or Twitter? Maybe there's an app for that.
There is a blog press app and so when I DO use my iphone to take pictures for the blog then I can use it. I tried it out with the last post from yesterday and it worked pretty well. Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment