Friday, January 1, 2010

01-01-10

It's a new year and I've decided to start a project that you'll be able to watch as the year goes by. I'm going to do a photoblog for the entire 365 days of 2010. What's a photoblog? Well, basically I'm going to take a picture every day for the next year. Just to see what I see each day and remember the year a little better.


The idea came from Beth, one of my Jagernaut kickball team members. She's almost through 300 days of her project and it's really interesting. She got the idea from this site http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/ and one of her friends doing the project.


So here goes! I'm going to try and post most days but might do a posting for a week. Not sure yet. Going to use a mixture of whatever cameras I have close by whether that's my iphone, FinePix at home, or the Nikon at work. I'm excited for 2010!
Photo #1: Just me. Enjoying a lazy New Years Day at home.


1 comment:

Mom said...

kool idea!!