- stroll the white sand beaches....CHECK
- snorkel the reef....CHECK
- weekly blogs, photo diaries, and video updates....CHECK
Where do I sign up? You get to live rent free in a 3 BR house, with a pool and golf cart, have to be a good swimmer, excellent communicator, and be able to speak English. Seriously??? It's an effort to increase tourism by doing something out of the box to attract attention to the island. And it's for real!
Applications are due Feb. 22nd - I'm thinking I should apply......
6 comments:
dude we might have to fight for this job. sounds a-mazing! :)
Yeah me too. Bring it on.
We were talking about this yesterday at work. Even the 11 short-list of finalists get flown out for interviews! You can apply at http://www.islandreefjob.com/en/. I'm sure you won't be alone :)
DUDE! You can also go to the website and look at all of the applicants' videos! There are only 4 pages of applicants so far and you can rate people.
I know! I haven't watched any of them yet but I did see that. You know like thousands of people are going to apply for that!
Heard on the radio today that 200,000 people had already applied for the job! :)
Post a Comment