The bed is officially up and put together (no longer sitting in pieces in the living room and dining room). Check - something accomplished! :) What do you think? I think I need bigger lamps on the nightstands and something over the bed. Maybe a carving!! My dad has a perfect one of a tree that's really long horizontally so maybe I can convince him to lend it to me. And I want to get a rug for the end of the bed/middle of the room. And we need new curtains b/c now the old ones don't match. It's a never ending process....

I've been working on some craft projects the past few days. I made Sally and I some countdown blocks with the Cricut. Love it! As you can see my boss who offered to cut the blocks did not do so in perfect 4" squares, but they are still cute! Love the color combination. Now I just need something to countdown to. Maybe my trip to Denver next month.

And today I made a little Valentine's Day banner to hang in the dining room with the Cricut. Makes crafts so easy. Just cut the hearts and letters out, Mod Podge'd them together, and hung on a ribbon using Christmas tree hooks. I'm going to make one for Christmas too! Who knows what other holidays I could do. "Give Thanks" for Thanksgiving - can you imagine a bunch of pumpkins or turkeys. Cute!

4 comments:
That's a fantastic bed, Sarah! Where is that from?
And the Valentine's Day banner is so adorable. I love that window as a backdrop - you'll be able to use that all year long!
Yes some bigger lamps would be good and a carving over the bed.
Love it!
Kristan, it's from Value City Furniture. The Arts and Crafts collection. :)
Post a Comment