You might remember that I got to go to the Chef's Kitchen here in Williamsburg a couple of times
before. Well, I had given Sally a gift certificate there for her birthday or something and she cashed in by giving me one for Christmas this year and so we went! It was AWESOME! Did I expect anything less, no. Seriously, someone asked me what my favorite restaurant in the area, and even though it's not technically a restaurant, I said Chef's Kitchen. It's just delicious - even things that you think you won't like. I feel lucky I've been three times already. And hoping to go again with my mom soon!
This time I didn't do a full dinner but a traditional class, only difference I see is that we had to buy our own wine. Still got a lot of good food, recipes to take home, and learned some good tips watching them cook what we were eating. Here's what we had (minus the delicious bruschetta b/c I forget to take a picture of that).
Oh and the class was all recipes from the movie, Julie and Julia!
2nd course - Potato and Leek Soup w/ Peas

3rd course - Duck and Flounder - showed us how to de-bone a duck like in the movie

4th course - Beef Bourganion (spelling?)

5th course - Chocolate Souffle
1 comment:
mmmm
Post a Comment