Friday, November 5, 2010

Crafting Bug

So it's been another long break between posts here. I'm really going to try and do better. Especially since I have so many cool projects to work on and share with everyone. Here's an update of a few things I've worked on in the past few months - when the crafting bug has bitten hard....some things can't share b/c they might be Christmas presents....but this is the majority of them.

I posted this last year, but I've just been enjoying it so much this year, thought I'd post again. Just love my fall centerpiece! After Halloween, I took out the two small pumpkins and replaced them with some turkey candle holders.






























Another fall craft that I've already put away, but never got a chance to show on the blog was my Halloween wreath. Just black burlap strips and scrapbook paper-covered "BOO" letters. I got the idea from another blog. My strips are a little floppy - might need a trim for next year.







And I have some leftover black burlap for another project for Halloween next year! To be continued in 2011!



My BFF and I had a crafting day full of some "secret" crafts and these! Two different flower pin ideas.

















Lastly, working on some ornaments for Christmas presents. When I went to visit Jes at the Wild Sage Homestead, she taught me how to make these. Turns out my grandmother had given me one a long time ago using the same technique. So I have four that are in the process of being made. This one is pretty much done except for the ribbon I need to add around the edge. It's the same on the other side.


2 comments:

Jes said...

So cute!!! I love crafty moods :)

Andrea said...

Very cool! Like them all esp the fall decor!