So I woke up this morning to a knocking on the door - or so I thought. As I walked down the stairs, I realized it was coming from the back door. Like the sliding glass door onto my patio. Started to get nervous. Why would someone be knocking on that door this early? Well it was none other than a bird, a robin in fact. Just continually knocking on the window. You might be able to see all the smudges on the glass from two days of him doing this but you'll definitely see the soiled table. Gross. But I think he might be gone - we'll see.
2 comments:
Someone told me you should get a rubber snake or an owl to scare him away.
hahaha You need to talk to my mom! They had some crazy bird problem for a while. She tried a few solutions, but I can't remember which one worked. Maybe he's just welcoming you to the neighborhood? haha At least he seems to like your table too.
Post a Comment