Thursday, April 29, 2010

#118 - What a View

#118 - What a View

Swinging on a swing waiting for Zumba class to start. The school where we do the class is in Newport News and RIGHT on the water. Lucky kids! Beautiful weather this week too so I enjoyed some (more) time outside.

2 comments:

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I used thin gauge wire for my earrings holder and just hot glue in place on the ledge of the frame. Getting the wire tight was the hardest part.

Sounds like you live in VA as well. cool! I live in richmond :)

happy crafting,
Linda
Craftaholics Anonymous
PS your felt flower wreath turned out awesome ;o)

Sarah said...

Thanks Linda. I already have the frame, ready to get the rest made up! Yep I am in Williamsburg. :)

Awww thanks about the wreath. I like it too! :)