Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sailing

One of the perks of attending a conference is getting to do a few fun things that the area has to offer that you might not have where you're from or that you just don't get to try. Today, since the conference doesn't technically start til tomorrow, and my meeting duties were over in the morning, I tried out sailing. The conference offered either sailing or kayaking trip and since I haven't EVER been on a sail boat I thought that should be my choice. Very fun and our instructor, a 14 year old very aware and impressive young lady, taught us how to tack and all that stuff. And the view of San Diego was gorgeous! Can't wait to explore with Andrea at the end of the week.

2 comments:

Jes said...

This is awesome!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!

Mom said...

i have always wnanted to sail. I'm jealous!!