Keeping up with friends and family - check out the blog to see what I'm up to. :)
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Wifi in the sky
Pretty crazy that the day has come that not only can you fly through the air to another city across the country in just a few hours, BUT now you can get WiFi on that flight for FREE. At least for first time users. Pretty cool. On my way to San Diego to spend a week living in luxury (I think) at the Loews Coronado Bay resort. I'll post pictures later. Unfortunately I'll be spending that week in meetings but will try and fit some fun times in there too like a trip to Tecate Mexico! :) Friday starts a very fun West Coast vacation though and Ms. Fabulous herself is flying out to share in the fun in San Diego and then when we become high rollers in Las Vegas. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment