
As soon as the third camp was over, I began the weekend celebration for my birthday! Sally and I started it out with some drinks at the Crab Deck, a weekly tradition on the last day of camp. Came home and packed up for the BEST girl's weekend!!! Sarah came up to VA that night and then Saturday we drove over to Charlottesville to meet Andrea and Jes.
The weekend included wine tasting, tubing down the James River, dressing up for drinks and tapas at Mas (one of my FAVORITE places in cville), lots and lots of girl chats, birthday cake and gifts, breakfast at Bodo's, pedicures, shopping, etc! It was awesome. Just what I needed and wish that it could happen more often. Ended just too quickly. Here are some fun pictures from the weekend.

Then, Monday at work we had a little celebration and I got surprised with flowers delivered to me!! They were so pretty. Came home and the VA girls came over for some enchiladas and mojitos and of course, some more birthday cake! All in all, a great 27th birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment