This past week I had my first camp of the summer, Bay Savers. This was for rising 3rd and 4th graders and their theme was obviously on saving the Bay. We did a ton of fun activities, and the kids (for the most part) were awesome! I will definitely miss having them around this week. Here's a few pictures of our week (the ones without kids' faces in them - unfortunately those are the cutest ones).
We played Chesapeake Bay Jeopardy on our huge Jeopardy board - with our host, my summer educator, Scott as Alec Trebek (notice the mustache made of carpet).
We painted rain barrels - very messy but the kids loved it!
We explored the marsh!
We made picture frames out of recycling that the kids brought in from home!

We did sunprinting!
And our big field trip was to First Landing State Park where we hiked through the cypress swamp and then went to the beach.


Tomorrow starts Wetland Waders - my rising 1st and 2nd grade camp. :)
1 comment:
Can I sign up for camp next year? haha Looks like you all had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment