Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Puzzlepiece Time













Last minute decision to head up to Charlottesville and hang out with Andrea this past weekend (look how excited she is!). We were going to go to the Montpelier wine festival, but those plans didn't work out so we found some fun on our own. First stop was the Blue Ridge Eco Shop which I've been on the email list for a while but haven't been able to make it into the store before. Very cool - got myself some aluminum lunch containers...and....a little suprise for little Ellie! :)
Then we drove out to Blenheim Vineyards which is the winery owned by Dave Mathews! :) He wasn't there - but there was a picture of him in the photo album. Tasted some really tasty wine and the view was spectacular.


Saturday night we went out to eat at a restaurant that we'd tried to go to before, Bang, and it was great. The food was really tasty and the martinis were good too! :)









All in all, a fun weekend of hanging out and I get to see her again on Friday!!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could comment within your post. So it's Bang! (add exclamation...kinda like those shrimp...I'm pretty sure that's where the name came from.) For the readers, view would look more spectacular if you were there and you could see the mountains behind the clouds (just doesn't show up on camera). and Yay!