Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CBNERRVA Blog

As I told my boss the other day "open up your mind to the 21st century". hahahahah

Aquariums, nature centers, museums, and non-profits are all getting into the social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and blogging. I thought it might be time for CBNERRs to join in the fun! We don't have a newsletter for our reserve, so I thought this would be a much easier way for us to get information to people that are interested in our events and research projects. People can automatically subscribe and get an email everytime I post a new entry (as you all know since you're in the blogging world) therefore streamlining the process.

So this is the pilot that I'm pitching to my boss. Let me know what you think and if there are things that you would like to see on a blog such as this! I'm open to suggestions and I'll let you know if I get the green light!

http://cbnerrva.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the blog really is awesome. i love the idea. hopefully willy feels the same way! and scott was totally rigth, it does look better than the website! nice job :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is an interesting idea. A great way to let your followers know what is going on in a fun way and they can leave their own opinions of events also for good feedback. Go for it!!!