Amber and I are thoroughly enjoying our new "backyard". I wanted to share with you guys just how cute our little back porch area is because it's one of our favorite places of the townhouse. Pictures of the r
est of the house will be posted soon for those of you that haven't been to visit yet (shame on you!). We even have plants that we have been keeping alive for two whole months, quite the feat for us. And we have a hummingbird feeder that I have seen birds come to many times, which is fun. The recycling bins are a proud purchase for us too. I know it's strange for people to be proud of their recycling bins, but we searched high and low for those things and they
are just what we were looking for.
For my birthday, Jimmy even got me a fun game that takes advantage of the yard space, Baggo or "cornhole". It's even a game that Amber (the "game hater") has approved of AND enjoys playing. We are practicing our skills this week after work because we're having a yard games lawn party this weekend and we need to be ready to take on our guests!
P.S. Totally unrelated, but this was on MSN today. Read, enjoy, join the crusade against crocs (sorry Ellie, it's not your fault)! http://www.newsweek.com/id/150240/>1=43002
3 comments:
i swear i'm not a 'game hater' i just didn't grow up playing them. i'm slowly being converted!
Thanks for posting fun pictures of the backyard for those of us who haven't seen it "complete" yet. And thanks too for the MSN article. I concur! The madness has to stop!!
Thank you for the article on crocs, and yes, teachers are the worst on the "sweaty, bright purple clown shoes" hahahahha :)
Post a Comment