Monday, June 9, 2008

It's Over


We've officially finished moving into our new townhouse in New Town. The past couple weeks have been a blur of packing, moving, unpacking, with a ton of field trips mixed in there too. But last weekend we got everything moved over with a lot of help from some friends and family (THANKS GUYS!). The new place is awesome, except Amber and I still feel like we are on vacation and it's not really our house. I guess that feeling will go away over time. It's really nice to have a two-story place, and we even walked to the Green Leafe (local bar) for the first time on Saturday which was great. But I'm glad the moving is over. Trying to do that on top of all the field trips at the end of the year has been tough. It's hard to stay motivated to put stuff away after working all day. But we're nearing the end of the school year, just a few more trips and then it's officially summer time!

We also had some guests visit for the weekend! Andrea and Kristen, my ECU buddies, came to colonial Williamsburg for a girl's weekend. We had a great time catching up, doing some shopping, and going to see some movies since it was over 100 degrees here this weekend. We got to check out the farmer's market too on Saturday which was nice b/c I haven't had a chance to go all year so far. After the girls left, Amber and I got a ton of stuff hung up on the walls and the house is coming together. I'll post pictures later! Here's a pic from one of our shopping outings this weekend. :)

No comments: