We had a baby shower for Jes (girl that works with me) two weekends ago and we decided to go with a garden theme since her new baby girl's middle name is Sage. Ellie Sage Russo is due to join us on July 16th, 2008, but I've asked Jes numerous times to have it earlier so that I'll be in town. I'll be at the beach for vacation when she's actually due. So we'll see if she can do that for me.
The shower was really fun, and Amber and I had a great time planning it. Jes was trying to guess what the theme was going to be all week - under the sea, under the estuary...But I think we really surprised her with gardens.

We played lots of fun shower games - nursery rhyme quiz, baby food quessing ga
me, and guess the size of Jes's belly. And Jes got lots of cute gifts (check her expression when she opened MY gift). And to top it all off, Amber made the cutest booties cake, which was of extreme difficulty and we will never be making one again so Jes should feel very priviledged. :)
me, and guess the size of Jes's belly. And Jes got lots of cute gifts (check her expression when she opened MY gift). And to top it all off, Amber made the cutest booties cake, which was of extreme difficulty and we will never be making one again so Jes should feel very priviledged. :)
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the awesome baby shower! I loved it and I do feel very privileged to have partaken in the amazing bootie cake! The theme was PERFECT and I had a blast. You guys are GREAT!
Yay for you creating a blogspot! I used to have one and I'm thinking about deleting my myspace and putting one up - not sure yet :) Anyway - Have fun!!!
Post a Comment