Sunday, February 3, 2013

Being Content

Sometimes (ok a lot of the time) it's very easy for me to get caught up in a whirlwind of "I wish we had a 'real' house", "a grown up house", "a bigger more put together house". Pinterest doesn't help. I sometimes feel like I'm constantly thinking about what I should change or update next (and yes even have a 2013 home projects list of goals). But tonight I feel very content in our house. Looking back, we have come a long way. As silly as it sounds I realized this while getting a charger for the iPad out of the "game closet". Game closet?! We have enough space for a game closet!?! And a holiday closet! We have outdoor storage and a cute little outdoor space and extra bedrooms! Of course there are things I would like to do to make each of these spaces better. But I'm going to try and learn to appreciate what i have and be more content. If this is the space we need for our stuff and our life right now then it's the right place for us. No guilt. No pressure to find a grown up place. We've come a long way and its only going to get better! :)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You're back! <3

PS. It's about time to change that "QuarterLife" thing. ha. haha.