Monday, January 3, 2011

2011

I'm worried for the year 2011. Thinking about my goals for this year and what I want to accomplish made me sit back and think about 2010...and you know what, I had a pretty AMAZING year! I met a guy, fell in love, traveled to New Orleans, bought a house, went to the theater, expanded things at work, kayaked, went camping (twice), bonded with some new friends, traveled to Maine, made a bunch of kids super happy at camp, traveled to the Outer Banks, met a workout routine that I actually enjoyed (zumba), went running, traveled to Wilmington, became a board member, kayaked in the freezing rain and survived, and brought my boyfriend home for Christmas! I'm sure I'm forgetting things but it was an awesome year! So I'm just afraid that 2011 has a lot to live up to. But I'm still excited. I'm sure there will be more awesome things to come. :)